Check it out!
It all begins with Parmesan Cheese. For those who don't know, Parmesan cheese is made from cow's milk that has been combined with the whole milk from the morning milk plus the naturally skimmed milk from the previous evening.
This recipe is so easy, and so yummy to make, you'll wanna make it all the time!
What you'll need:
350 degree oven
one wedge of Parmesan cheese (grated)
small cups that would fit 1/2 cup of salad fixins'
What you'll do:
- Spray the cooking sheet with the Cooking Spray liberally.
- Spread the grated Parmesan into evenly spread piles of Parmesan. Remember, you are building the bottom and sides for your cup, so be liberal!
- Create as many as you need and will comfortably fit on your baking sheet. This will spread a touch!
- Slip into the oven, making sure to keep a close eye on them!
- Once they've begun to bubble and brown to your liking, pull them out quick!
- Spatula the suckers off of the sheet and immediately place the bottom of an upside down cup.
- REMEMBER!!! These little piles of melted Parmesan cool quickly, so you will have to act fast. You can let the cups form naturally around the glass itself of guide them with the help of your hands!
- Let cool for a few minutes and ENJOY!
You can also use the stove top and a frying pan with a touch of extra-virgin olive oil.
Try adding some dried herbs to your grated Parmesan before cooking.
These cups are great for breakfast dishes and more, so get creative!
"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds."
- Francis Bacon